The Pensacola Sleep Disorders Center performs diagnostic testing to fully evaluate and provide the clinical information necessary to effectively treat your specific symptoms.
Most sleep disorders are easily identified and can be effectively treated by a sleep medicine specialist. When treated, significant improvement in the quality of life can be achieved. If you have any of the symptoms listed below, talk to your doctor and see if you need a sleep disorder evaluation.
If you do need a sleep study as part of your evaluation, your doctor will need to create a referral and coordinate for an insurance authorization. Once the referral and authorization have been obtained, either you or your physician can make an appointment with us by calling (850) 473-9709.
Medicare and most insurance plans cover the cost of sleep disorders testing and treatment. Co-pays and deductibles apply in accordance to insurance plans’ respective policy. If you have questions about your coverage, we ask that you please contact your insurance carrier.
Symptoms Suggestive of Sleep Disorders
- I have been told I snore
- I have stopped breathing while asleep
- I may get morning headaches
- My friends and family say that I am often grumpy and irritable
- I am overweight
- I have difficulty staying awake or falling asleep
- I have high blood pressure
- I have been diagnosed with depression
- I fall asleep while reading or watching TV
- I am losing my sex drive
- I kick and jerk while asleep
- I have trouble concentrating
- I have fallen asleep while driving
- I have fallen asleep at inappropriate times
- I struggle to maintain alertness
- I wake up and cannot go back to sleep
- I always feel sleepy
- I walk in my sleep
- I take frequent naps
- I experience leg pain or cramps at night
- Even though I sleep during the night, I feel sleepy during the day
- I may awake snorting or gasping for air
Don’t let the Bedtime Blues
get you down. Call us today.